12th July, 2018
GEM motors are designed to shape the future of light electric mobility with advanced, high-quality, reliable and smart electric drive systems with superior performance.
Our customers are using our professional support in designing complete solutions of electric drives, thus increasing attractiveness of electric vehicles they are producing for end-users, which is due to the ultimate driving experience of GEM electric drives.
We would be happy to have you on board, shaping a sustainable future together! With the aim of an effective support for a rapid growth, GEM motors invites a new ENGINEER FOR THE DEVELOPMENT OF ELECTRIC MOTORS AND GENERATORS (M/F) in our team.
PURPOSE: Ability to produce technically exceptional and efficient products for everyday use, with the main mission to change and raise the quality of life.
- development of the construction of an electric motor, generator and component parts
- cooperation in the development of electric motors and generators
- strength and thermal analysis of machine parts
- production and preparation of technical documentation
- participation in preparation for production and manufacturing technology of machine parts
WE BELIEVE THAT:
- you have completed at least VII. level of education of a technical study (electrical engineering, electronics, physics)
- you have enriching experience in similar jobs
- you have deep knowledge and understanding in the field of calculating and analysing EM and heat transfer
- experience from advanced use of simulation tools (for example, ANSYS)
- you are capable of team work
- you are innovative, reliable and enjoy the development work
WE OFFER YOU:
- a professional challenge in an innovative high-tech company
- long-term employment with a trial period and stimulating remuneration
- dynamic work in a young and development-oriented team that is open to your ideas
- professional associates who are willing to work in teams and share their knowledge
- full bowl of fresh fruit and driving with electric scooter
Working in GEM, offers you various opportunities for personal growth and development at the individual level. Therefore, we value efficiency and focus on excellence.
Can you help us drive our GEM engine and recognize our culture? We invite you to send us your resume and a description of your experience. Applications in Slovenian or English language are accepted at our address: firstname.lastname@example.org, with the job title in the subject line.Back