12th July, 2018
GEM motors are designed to shape the future of light electric mobility with advanced, high-quality, reliable and smart electric drive systems with superior performance.
Our customers are using our professional support in designing complete solutions of electric drives, thus increasing attractiveness of electric vehicles they are producing for end-users, which is due to the ultimate driving experience of GEM electric drives.
We would be happy to have you on board, shaping a sustainable future together! With the aim of an effective support for a rapid growth, GEM motors invites a new ENGINEER FOR THE DEVELOPMENT OF THE GENERATOR CONTROLLER (M/F) in our team.
PURPOSE: Ability to produce technically exceptional and efficient products for everyday use, with the main mission to change and raise the quality of life.
- development and design of electronics and printed circuits
- testing of electronics and printed circuit boards
- documentation and preparation of technical documentation
- numerical simulation of electronics
- validation and cooperation in obtaining certificates for developed electronic circuits
WE BELIEVE THAT:
- you have at least completed VII. level of education of electrical engineering, electronics,
- you have at least 3 years of experience in developing new products
- well master programs for the design and analysis of printed circuit boards, electrical circuits
- you are familiar with the stages of technological processes and know the quality standards for electronics
- you are fluent in English
- you work proactively to work, you are reliable, resourceful and persistent
- your development work is pleasing and you have a strong desire to upgrade your existing knowledge
WE OFFER YOU:
- a professional challenge in an innovative high-tech company
- long-term employment with a trial period and stimulating remuneration
- dynamic work in a young and development-oriented team that is open to your ideas
- professional associates who are willing to work in teams and share their knowledge
- full bowl of fresh fruit and driving with electric scooter
Working in GEM, offers you various opportunities for personal growth and development at the individual level. Therefore, we value efficiency and focus on excellence.
Can you help us drive our GEM engine and recognize our culture? We invite you to send us your resume and a description of your experience. Applications in Slovenian or English language are accepted at our address: firstname.lastname@example.org, with the job title in the subject line.Back