18th January, 2018
You are at the top of your business career and want to skip to a higher level. Want new developmental and technological challenges? Want to set new concepts, standards, and believe that nothing is impossible? We believe that we will co-create new trends in the field of e-mobility on a global scale.
We offer extremely interesting themes and a high technology story that you can co-create with us. We are a fast growing, young and innovative company, GEM motors, focused on the global market, one of the leading in advanced electric mobility drives. Due to the rapid expansion, we invite HEAD OF MANUFACTURING (M / F) with experience in the field of electrical and mechanical industry.
- Responsibility for the whole production process and assembly,
- management, organization and coordination of work and planning of production,
- monitoring the production process and ensuring the quality of products,
- planning of capacities and material flow of own production,
- controlling processes and introducing new workers into work,
- control of machines, working means, materials,
- optimization of the work process, elimination of operational disparities within the management area.
WE BELIEVE THAT:
- You’ve completed at least VII. level of education in the field of mechanical engineering / electrical engineering,
- provide you with at least 3 years of professional experience in the field,
- have experience in working with Information Systems (ERP),
- you are fluent in English and you speak another foreign language passive,
- you are familiar with the stages of technological processes and quality standards,
- you are precise and reliable,
- know the field of electrical industry,
- promote innovation,
- oriented towards goals and results.
WE OFFER YOU:
- Working in an innovative high-tech company that is developing into a successful global story,
- regular and long-term employment relationship with stimulating remuneration,
- dynamic work in a young and development-oriented team that is open to your ideas,
- co-workers who are willing to work in teams and share their knowledge,
- full bowl of fresh fruit and driving with electric scooter.
You can help us drive our GEM engine and recognize our culture? We invite you to present yourself with a resume and a description of your experiences. Applications in Slovenian or English are accepted at our address: firstname.lastname@example.org, until 12.01.2018.Back