12th October, 2018
GEM motors are designed to shape the future of light electric mobility with advanced, high-quality, reliable and smart electric drive systems with superior performance.
We are a fast growing, young and innovative company, GEM motors, focused on the global market, one of the leading in advanced electric mobility drives.
Due to the expansion of our business, we invite SENIOR ELECTRONICS ENGINEER (M/F).The candidate for this post will be an important part of the key development group of the company, which takes care of the comprehensive development of innovative GEM electric drives. Your responsibility will be to participate in the development of electronics and power circuits in the stages of planning, testing, validation, optimization and preparation for production.
- working in an innovative high-tech company that is developing into a successful global story
- regular and long-term employment relationship with stimulating remuneration
- dynamic work in a young and development-oriented team that is open to your ideas
- professional associates who are willing to work in teams and share their knowledge
- full bowl of fresh fruit and driving with electric scooter
- you will be responsible for the development of electronic devices and the production of PCBs for various propulsion systems
- numerical simulation of electronic circuits
- testing and validation of electronics and printed circuits
- participating in the design of components which must comply with the standards of the automotive industry, EMC, ESD, functional safety, vibration, etc.
- validation and cooperation in obtaining certificates for developed electronic circuits
- documentation and preparation of technical documentation
- working closely with other development engineers in the group
- supporting production during the production of printed circuits
- you have completed VII. level of education (at least) of electrical engineering, electronics
- you have at least 3 years of experience in developing new products
- well master programs for the design and analysis of printed circuits
- you are familiar with technological processes and know quality standards for electronics
- you understand the operation of electric drives in vehicles
- you are proactive, reliable, resourceful and persistent
- fluent knowledge of English
- can perform under pressure
Working in GEM, offers you various opportunities for personal growth and development at the individual level. Therefore, we value efficiency and focus on excellence.
Can you help us drive our GEM engine and recognize our culture? We invite you to send us your resume and a description of your experience. Applications in Slovenian or English language are accepted at our address: email@example.com, with the job title in the subject line. All applications will be treated under confidentiality conditions in accordance with personal data protection rules.Back