12th October, 2018
GEM motors are designed to shape the future of light electric mobility with advanced, high-quality, reliable and smart electric drive systems with superior performance.
We are a fast growing, young and innovative company, GEM motors, focused on the global market, one of the leading in advanced electric mobility drives.
Due to the expansion we are looking for a PROGRAMMER (M/F), who would be able to transform the code into an optimum e-bike operation on the road in order to provide the next generation of electric drives for urban electrical mobility.
- working in an innovative high-tech company that is developing into a successful global story
- regular and long-term employment relationship with stimulating remuneration
- dynamic work in a young and development-oriented team that is open to your ideas
- professional associates who are willing to work in teams and share their knowledge
- full bowl of fresh fruit and driving with electric scooter
- understanding the technical requirements of the development of a high-quality software architecture
- encoding algorithms for controlling motors and generators
- mastering the performance of microprocessors and optimizing the code in real systems
- working with a development team of engineers to provide common, complete solutions
- ensuring the quality and reliability of software
- documentation and preparation of technical documentation
- you have completed VII. level of education (at least) of education of computer science, electronics, mechatronics
- you have at least 5 years of experience in developing software code
- the ability to read schematic and data sheets of components
- excellent knowledge of peripheral devices and embedded systems
- experience with debugging and/ or debugging tools and laboratory equipment
- communication experience CAN, SPI, I2C, UART etc.
- knowledge of requirements tracking tools, static / dynamic code analysis and peer review
- experience with the validation and testing of the program code
- creative, critical thinking and willingness to take the initiative
- working experience in a small development group
- fluent knowledge of English
- can perform under pressure
Working in GEM, offers you various opportunities for personal growth and development at the individual level. Therefore, we value efficiency and focus on excellence.
Can you help us drive our GEM engine and recognize our culture? We invite you to send us your resume and a description of your experience. Applications in Slovenian or English language are accepted at our address: firstname.lastname@example.org, with the job title in the subject line. All applications will be treated under confidentiality conditions in accordance with personal data protection rules.Back