13th April, 2018
Would you like to grow through new development and high-tech challenges? Do you want to create new concepts and solutions? Do you believe that nothing is impossible? We believe that together we will co-create new trends in e-mobility on a global scale. We live a high tech story that we can continue to create together.
We are a fast-growing, young and innovative company, GEM motors, predominantly oriented to the global market, and are one of the leading companies for electric drives in the category of electric mobility. In order to effectively support the rapid growth of GEM motors we would like to invite a new SIMULATIONS ENGINEER (M/F) in our team of developers.
PURPOSE: the main task of this job vacancy is the ability to calculate and analyze electromagnetic fields.
- development and conversion of electromagnetic fields for electric drives
- evaluation of new concepts of electromagnetic drives
- numerical modeling of electric motors and optimization
- cooperation in the development of electric motors and production technology
- testing of electric motors and validation of results
- improvement and optimization of electric motors
WE BELIEVE THAT:
- you have an advanced degree, a PhD, preferably in physics
- you have at least 3-5 years of experience in similar development posts
- you have a profound knowledge and understanding of electromagnetics
- you have advanced experience in the use of numerical simulation tools (Ansys, Flux, Maxwell,..)
- you are capable of teamwork
- you are fluent in English
- you are innovative, reliable and enjoy working in development
WE OFFER YOU:
- work in an innovative high-tech company that is developing into a successful global story
- regular and long-term employment relationship with stimulating remuneration
- dynamic work in a young and development-oriented team that is open to your ideas
- professional associates who are willing to work in teams and share their knowledge
- full bowl of fresh fruit and driving with electric scooter
Working in GEM offers you various opportunities for personal growth and development at the individual level. Therefore, we value efficiency and focus on excellence.
Can you help us drive our GEM engine and recognize our culture? We invite you to send us a resume and a description of your experience. Applications in Slovenian or English language are accepted at our address: email@example.com,
until 12. 5. 2018, with the job title in the subject line.