29th November, 2018
GEM motors offers co-creation and mentoring to senior years students of electrical engineering.
We are expanding our team and invite new students. If you are self-motivated, ambitious and have a positive attitude towards work, then you have what we are looking for.
A creative environment, open to new ideas, suggestions and out of the box thinking.
Are you interested in the following areas?
- programming of built-in code for microcontrollers
- drawing schematics and electrical circuits
- electrical and magnetic measurements
- processing of electric vehicles
For students of the 3rd or senior year or a college graduates of electrical engineering.
Possibility to work at least 3 times a week.
Employment opportunities in the high-tech company GEM motors.
We offer you:
- dynamic and flexible work in an excellent development expert team
- mentoring in gaining diverse experiences in practice
- possibility of preparing a diploma / master's thesis
- driving with an electric scooter and a full bowl of fresh fruit
Are you interested?
Accept the challenge and join us. We invite you to send us your resume. Applications in Slovenian or English language are accepted at our address: email@example.com, with the job title in the subject line.
All applications will be treated under confidentiality conditions in accordance with personal data protection rules.Back