9th December, 2019
News type: Recent news, Available jobs
- responsibility for testing electric drives and components,
- development and planning new test applications and test methods and improving the existing ones,
- analysis of test data and preparation of reports,
- presentation of test results internally and to the customers,
- responsibility for the existing measuring equipment and purchasing and launching a new one
- software quality assurance in accordance with automotive standards and gaining necessary certificates,
- joint development with the interdisciplinary expert team.
WE OFFER YOU:
- dynamic and creative work in a goal-oriented interdisciplinary team,
- an opportunity to work on the state-of-the-art high-tech electric drive technology,
- a possibility to deal with unique technical challenges together with dedicated experts,
- a supportive environment for your personal and professional growth,
- to join a mission of creating sustainable solutions for urban e-mobility,
- a long-term employment with a rewarding payment,
- to test your achievements on light electric vehicles in real environment.
WE BELIEVE THAT:
- you have at least a Bachelor’s degree in a proper technical field (electrical or mechanical engineering, mechatronics, physics etc.)
- you have at least 5 years of professional experience in the field of testing and development of testing methods (knowledge of testing equipment and systems),
- knowledge of standards and best practices in the field of electric drive testing and/or automotive industry,
- you are fluent in English and other languages,
- you work persistently and passionately to find new solutions,
- you are proactive and possess inner motivation to bring out your best potential,
- you achieve results with integrity and excellence,
- you are a team player with a proven tracking record.
We invite you to send us your CV with a description of your experience and a motivation letter in English to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Keywords: Senior testing engineer,job opportunity,gem motors careers,engineers,GEMBack