21st September, 2020
- join the expert team for development of new solutions in the field of electric drives
- required expertise: mechanical, electrical, SW embedded systems or other technical field,
- development and production of prototypes, testing and verification,
- writing clean technical documentation and preparation for production.
WE OFFER YOU:
- dynamic and creative work in a goal-oriented interdisciplinary team,
- an opportunity to work on the state-of-the-art high-tech electric drive technology
- a possibility to deal with unique technical challenges together with dedicated experts,
- a supportive environment for your personal and professional growth,
- to join a mission of creating sustainable solutions for urban e-mobility,
- a long-term employment with a rewarding payment,
- to test your achievements on light electric vehicles in real environment.
WE BELIEVE THAT:
- you have at least a bachelor’s degree in a proper technical field (electrical or mechanical engineering, mechatronics, SW embedded systems, physics etc.)
- you have professional experience in the field of R&D,
- you are fluent in English,
- you work persistently and passionately to find new solutions,
- you are proactive and possess inner motivation to bring out your best potential,
- you achieve results with integrity and excellence,
- you are a team player with a proven tracking record.
We invite you to send us your CV with a description of your experience and a motivation letter in English to: firstname.lastname@example.org.Back