17th August, 2020
- responsibility for development of cooling systems for electric drives,
- numerical simulation and modelling of physical phenomena (CFD, thermal modelling),
- design and 3D modelling of cooling systems,
- prototyping and testing with measurements,
- validation and participation in obtaining product certificates,
- preparation of technical documentation for production,
- join development with the interdisciplinary expert team.
WE OFFER YOU:
- dynamic and creative work in a goal-oriented interdisciplinary team,
- an opportunity to work on the state-of-the-art high-tech electric drive technology
- a possibility to deal with unique technical challenges together with dedicated experts,
- a supportive environment for your personal and professional growth,
- to join a mission of creating sustainable solutions for urban e-mobility,
- a long-term employment with a rewarding payment,
- to test your achievements on light electric vehicles in real environment.
WE BELIEVE THAT:
- you have at least a bachelor’s degree in a proper technical field. Preferable PHD
- you have at least 5 years of experience in the field of thermal management development,
- you are fluent in English,
- you work persistently and passionately to find new solutions,
- you are proactive and possess inner motivation to bring out your best potential,
- you achieve results with integrity and excellence,
- you are a team player with a proven tracking record.
Place of work: Kamnik or Celje
We invite you to send us your CV with a description of your experience and a motivation letter in English to: email@example.com.