17th August, 2020
- responsibility for the development of electric motor drive software,
- development of software architecture for real-time ARM embedded system applications,
- coding of algorithms and communication protocols for electrical machine controls,
- testing, debugging and validation of SW code,
- software quality assurance in accordance with automotive standards,
- writing clean technical documentation and preparation of SW release for production,
- cooperation with R&D team and major global customers in the field of urban e-mobility.
WE OFFER YOU:
- dynamic and creative work in a goal-oriented interdisciplinary team,
- an opportunity to work on the state-of-the-art high-tech electric drive technology
- a possibility to deal with unique technical challenges together with dedicated experts,
- a supportive environment for your personal and professional growth,
- to join a mission of creating sustainable solutions for urban e-mobility,
- a long-term employment with a rewarding payment,
- to test your achievements on light electric vehicles in real environment.
WE BELIEVE THAT:
- you have at least a bachelor’s degree in a proper technical field (computer, electro or other)
- you have at least 5 years of professional experience with embedded SW development,
- znanje in izkušnje o vgrajenih sistemih in krmiljenju elektro pogonov,
- you are fluent in English,
- you work persistently and passionately to find new solutions,
- you are proactive and possess inner motivation to bring out your best potential,
- you achieve results with integrity and excellence,
- you are a team player with a proven tracking record.
Place of work: Kamnik or Celje
We invite you to send us your CV with a description of your experience and a motivation letter in English to: firstname.lastname@example.org.