16th April, 2021
News type : Recent news
To get started, we expect experience and knowledge in at least one of the following areas:
- design and prototyping of PCB circuits, testing
- embedded programming of microcontrollers (Cortex, Atmel, PIC, TI, …)
- simulations of electrical circuits with LTspice
- electrical measurements
- conversion of electric vehicles
We offer you:
- dynamic and flexible work in a young and development-oriented interdisciplinary team,
- opportunity to gain practical experience,
- a possibility of doing your diploma or master thesis and job career after graduation,
- test drives with light electric vehicles in real environment.
Place of work: Kamnik
Are you interested? Send us your CV with a description of your experience to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Keywords: gem motors, jobs, career opportunity, student work - student of electronicsBack