13th November, 2020
News type : Recent news
- responsibility for testing and validation of electric drives and components,
- development of new testing devices,
- analysis of measured data and preparation of reports,
- responsibility for the measuring equipment,
- testing and validation according with standards,
- joint development with the interdisciplinary expert team.
WE OFFER YOU:
- dynamic and creative work in a goal-oriented interdisciplinary team,
- an opportunity to work on the state-of-the-art high-tech electric drive technology
- a possibility to deal with unique technical challenges together with dedicated experts,
- a supportive environment for your personal and professional growth,
- to join a mission of creating sustainable solutions for urban e-mobility,
- a long-term employment with a rewarding payment,
- to test your achievements on light electric vehicles in real environment.
WE BELIEVE THAT:
- you have at least a bachelor’s degree in a proper technical field, (electrotechnics, mechanical engineering, mechatronics, physics etc.),
- you have at least 3 years of experience in the field of testing and validation
- You are familiar with testing equipment, standards and certification,
- you are fluent in English,
- you work persistently and passionately to find new solutions,
- you are proactive and possess inner motivation to bring out your best potential,
- you achieve results with integrity and excellence,
- you are a team player with a proven tracking record.
Place of work: Kamnik
We invite you to send us your CV with a description of your experience and a motivation letter in English to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Keywords: Testing Engineer, job opportunities, jobs, careers.Back